- Study product: ?
- Subjects must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Subjects must have Hypertension.
- Subject cannot be on dialysis.
- Subject cannot be pregnant.
- Study duration study is estimated 12 weeks.
- Subject will be compensated for participation.
SEND US A MESSAGE
Frequently Asked Questions.
A clinical research trial is a scientific research aimed at testing the efficacy and safety of an investigational/experimental drug, medical device or any set of procedures which claims to improve a disease or a medical condition. The research also establishes the quantity of drug needed, any side effects, potential benefits and risks associated with its use. The US Food and Drug Administration (FDA) evaluates the results of such trials before approving any medication for general use in the United States.
When considering participating in a trial, discuss it with your doctor and the clinical research team. You may want to fully understand following before consenting to be a part of the trial:
- The objectives of study
- Potential benefits, risks or discomfort associated with the trial
- Duration of the trial
- Travel and Time commitments
- Any medical tests that you may require
- Any previous experience of people who have undertaken the trial.
- Your medical assistance requirements
- Any treatment alternatives if you choose not to participate in the study