Diabetic Foot Ulcer Study
A diabetic foot ulcer is an open sore or wound and is commonly located on the bottom of the foot. Of those who develop a foot ulcer, six percent will be hospitalized due to infection or other ulcer-related complication.
- Study product: Graft
- Subjects must be at least 18 years of age or older.
- Subjects must have a diagnosis of type 1 or 2 Diabetes mellitus.
- The wound must be located on the foot.
- Subject cannot be on dialysis.
- Subject cannot be pregnant.
- Study duration study is estimated 12 weeks.
- Subject will be compensated for participation.